Spicy Mix Dip
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained, well rinsed
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup mango, chopped
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup. Sour cream
- 1 or 2 tsp jalapeno chilies, finely chopped
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning mix with spoon or electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. Spread on 10-inch round serving plate.
- Top cream cheese mixture. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with Rovira Export Soda Crackers Wheat or Lite.