- 1/4 cup. Mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or apple juice
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 package (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup. medium green onions
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 can (6 oz) crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Rovira Export Soda Crackers Wheat or Lite
- Heat oven to 375 F. In ungreased 1 1/2 - quart casserole or 9-inch glass pie plate mix cream cheese, onion, garlic, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, wine, sugar and mustard. Stir in crabmeat. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.