- 24 uncooked medium shrimp. Peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine , softened
- 1 Tbsp. orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil Arte Oliva
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. lime peel, grated
- 1/4 Tbsp. salt
- In medium bowl, mix oil, lemon juice, honey, lime peel and salt. Add shrimp; toss and coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes but no longer than 2 hours, stirring once after half the time.
- Meanwhile, set oven control to broil. In small bowl, stir butter and marmalade until well mixed. Spread butter over Tempting, Export Soda Crackers Wheat or Lite.
- Remove shrimp in single layer. Broil with tops 4 to 6 inches from heat for 4 to 6 minutes until shrimp are lightly browned.
- Place 1 shrimp on each Rovira Export Soda Crackers or Tempting